Providing research-based beef production information to beef producers in the Driftless Region of Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
On January 25 and 26, 2018, Extension specialists in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin are again cooperating to present the 6th annual Driftless Region Beef Conference at the Grand River Convention Center in Dubuque, Iowa.
Each year this conference brings together beef producers for an educational program that focuses on the needs of this production region. Last year over 20 sponsors provided displays and were available to discuss the services they provide.
- Attend breakout sessions and select from a menu of dfferent workshops to find topics for your operation.
- Visit sponsor exhibits and learn about the products and services they offer.
- Visit with fellow beef producers from the region.
Registration for the 2018 conference is now open.
The businesses and organizations listed below are proud to support beef producers in the Driftless Region. Their contributions help make this conference a success.
Visit the sponsor display area to interact with representatives about the many products and services available to beef producers in the driftless region.
- ABS Global, Inc.
- BioZyme, Inc.
- Diamond V
- Equity Cooperative Livestock Sales Association
- Greenfield Contractors
- Hubbard Feeds
- Iowa Cattlemen's Association
- Mark Seed
- Multimin USA
- Neptune Enterprises
- Phileo-Lesaffre Animal Care
- Practical Farmers of Iowa
- Producers Livestock Marketing Association
- Theisen's Home Farm Auto
- Westway Feed Products
- Wisconsin Beef Improvement Association
Support provided by
Supported by a grant from the North Central Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program.