Tuesday, June 25, 2013 | online using Adobe Connect
An educational webinar addressing farm energy efficiency topics for farmers, Extension field specialists, utility service providers and other partners statewide.
The program will begin at 10:00 a.m. CDT, June 25, 2013 and end at approximately 11:00 a.m.
- Overview of ISU energy efficiency on-farm research
- Introduction of ISU Farm energy summer intern
- Swine ventilation fan maintenance
- Tractor fuel savings and field measurements
- This program is offered free of charge by the ISU Farm Energy Initiative with support from the Iowa Energy Center.
- Advance registration is required. Register online to receive additional information and the link to the webinar website.
- A valid e-mail address is required to register and receive the program link.
- Online registration closes midnight, June 23.
- To participate you will need access to a computer with a high-speed internet connection and speakers. You do not need any additional audio or video resources.
Reminder: You must enter a valid e-mail address when registering to receive the link to the webinar.
- Program content - Dana Petersen, ISU Farm Energy, firstname.lastname@example.org, (515) 294-5233
- Registration - ANR Program Services, email@example.com or (515) 294-6429