Research and Education Posters
2019 Iowa Water Conference
- Download The final conference program, complete with poster listings, exhibitor directory and booth assignments, is now available for download.
Poster authors are required to register for the Conference. A student discount is available.
Poster authors are asked to setup displays on Tuesday, March 12 between 8:00 am and noon.
Students entered in the Poster Contest will be expected to be present at their poster when assigned by the judges. The judging schedule will be provided to participants prior to the conference. Judges will visit contest posters and discuss the content with participating students. Contest awards will be announced during the Wednesday lunch program. Students are encourage to review the poster evaluation form prior to the conference to understand the contest criteria.
Educational posters will be displayed in the lobby area on second floor of the Scheman Building.
Posters will be limited to no larger than 48 inches by 48 inches. Posters will be placed two per side of the poster display board measuring 96 inches by 48 inches.
Display boards are covered with white paper and placed on top of a 6’ table. Poster authors are responsible for materials to attach posters to the display board. Velcro will NOT work with the display boards. Thumb-tacks or staples work best. Tape or sticky adhesive material (including HandiTack) which will rip the poster board covering will not be permitted.
Poster registration is intended for presentation and discussion of recent or on-going research and education. Free-standing displays representing non-profit organizations or educational institutions are asked to register using the Exhibit and Display registration form and pay the appropriate fee.
- Pre-registration of posters is required to participate in the conference. Poster registrations must be received no later than midnight, Monday, March 4, 2019.
- During the poster registration process you will be asked to provide the title and a short description of your poster topics. Please do not include the entire abstract. This information is used in the conference program listings. Have these materials prepared before you begin the online process to avoid having to start the process over.
- This no charge or payment required during the poster submission process. However, all poster authors are required to register for the conference to display their poster.
- Confirmation of submission is sent via email. Please provide a valid email address when registering