Receive early notice of conferences, workshops and meetings.
Sign up to receive electronic brochures and alerts to upcoming programs, continuing education opportunities, and other events offered by Agriculture and Natural Resources Extension and Outreach.
We value your privacy and don't want to fill your inbox with spam or clutter. We promise to only use this list for Iowa State University Extension activities and will not share, sell or distribute this list outside of the University. You can change your information or unsubscribe at any time using the links at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
Following submission of your form you will receive an email with a link you will need to follow to confirm your subscription.
Campus programs and field specialists produce many newsletters to keep producers informed of news, events and production information. Visit any of the newsletters below to view current and past issues and information on signing up.
Campus programs, centers and departments
- Ag Decision Maker
- Ag Online – College of Agriculture Newsletter
- Bulletin – Center for Crops Utilization Research
- Horticulture and Home Pest News
- Integrated Crop Management News
- Iowa Beef Center Growing Beef Newsletter
- Iowa Farm Outlook Newsletter
- Iowa Learning Farm Newsletter
- Iowa Manure Management Group IMMAG News
- Iowa Pork Industry Center News
- Leopold Letter
Field Specialist and area newsletters
- Crop Chat - Terry Basol
- Crop Notes - Brian Lang
- Crops Bulletin - Paul Kassel
- Integrated Agronomics - Mark Johnson
- Crop Update Newsletters - Joel DeJong
- East Central and South East Iowa Crop Updates - Virgil Schmitt
- North Central Iowa Agronomy Connection Newsletter - Angie Rieck-Hinz
- Southeast Iowa Crop Connection Newsletter - Rebecca Vittetoe