Annie's Project: Farm Business Management
January 17, January 24, January 31, February 7, February 12 and February 21, 2019 | Rock Rapids, Iowa
A six-session course created to guide women in making good decisions for their farm business.
What is Annie’s Project: Farm Business Management?
Annie’s Project is the agricultural business education program that empowers farm and ranch women who want to be more knowledgeable about their agricultural enterprises. Women learn best with and from other women, and Annie’s Project takes advantage of that fact by creating a comfortable and supportive learning environment focused on the best farm business management practices. Course participants will learn effective strategies to make good decisions in five key management areas including financial, human resources, legal, marketing, and production topics.
- Managing Finances
- Brief presentations and extended discussion with women ag professionals
- Important topics affecting farm operations
- Learn about resources available to farm women
- Network with other farm women
- Annie’s Project is hands-on, not just lectures.
January 17, January 24, January 31, February 7, February 12 and February 21, 2019
Meal 5:30 PM.
Program begins at 6:00 PM and concludes at 9:00 PM.
301 Main St
Rock Rapids, Iowa
Registration, prior to midnight January 10, 2019
Registration includes meal and course materials.
- Registration deadline is midnight, January 10, 2019. Pre-registration is required.
- Class size is limited and pre-registration is required to attend. Registrations accepted on a first-come, first-paid basis.
- Confirmation of registration is sent via email. Please provide a valid email address when registering
- To cancel your registration, or for assistance with registration, receipts, or questions on the status of your registration contact Program Services at (515) 294-6429 or firstname.lastname@example.org.