Annie's Project: Farm Business Management
November 2, November 9, November 16, November 23, November 30 and December 7, 2020 | Jefferson, Iowa
A six-session course created to guide women in making good decisions for their farm business.
What is Annie’s Project: Farm Business Management?
Annie’s Project is the agricultural business education program that empowers farm and ranch women who want to be more knowledgeable about their agricultural enterprises. Women learn best with and from other women, and Annie’s Project takes advantage of that fact by creating a comfortable and supportive learning environment focused on the best farm business management practices. Course participants will learn effective strategies to make good decisions in five key management areas including financial, human resources, legal, marketing, and production topics.
- Managing Finances
- Brief presentations and extended discussion with women ag professionals
- Important topics affecting farm operations
- Learn about resources available to farm women
- Network with other farm women
- Annie’s Project is hands-on, not just lectures.
We are prioritizing the health and safety of Iowans and are following the most current federal, state, local, and university COVID-19 guidelines. Visit Open for Iowa to learn our protocols to keep Iowans healthy and safe. Participants are strongly encouraged to wear a cloth face covering when in the presence of others and unable to maintain a six-foot physical distance.
If it becomes necessary to alter the program or cancel this program, attendees will be notified by email as well as notices posted here. Registration fees will be refunded in the event of cancellation or if any individual wishes to cancel their registration.
November 2, November 9, November 16, November 23, November 30 and December 7, 2020
Check-in opens at 8:45 aM. Program begins at 9:00 aM and concludes at 12:00 pM.
Greene County Extension and Outreach
104 W Washington St
Jefferson, Iowa 50129
Green County Corn Growers
Registration, prior to midnight, October 26, 2020
Registration includes meal and course materials.
- Registration deadline is midnight, October 26, 2020. Pre-registration is required.
- Class size is limited and pre-registration is required to attend. Registrations accepted on a first-come, first-paid basis.
- Confirmation of registration is sent via email. Please provide a valid email address when registering
- To cancel your registration, or for assistance with registration, receipts, or questions on the status of your registration contact Program Services at (515) 294-6429 or email@example.com.