Annie's Project: Farm Business Management
August 31, September 2, September 7, September 9, September 14 and September 16, 2021 | Maquoketa, Iowa
A six-session course created to guide women in making good decisions for their farm business.
What is Annie’s Project: Farm Business Management?
Annie’s Project is the agricultural business education program that empowers farm and ranch women who want to be more knowledgeable about their agricultural enterprises. Women learn best with and from other women, and Annie’s Project takes advantage of that fact by creating a comfortable and supportive learning environment focused on the best farm business management practices. Course participants will learn effective strategies to make good decisions in five key management areas including financial, human resources, legal, marketing, and production topics.
- Managing Finances
- Brief presentations and extended discussion with women ag professionals
- Important topics affecting farm operations
- Learn about resources available to farm women
- Network with other farm women
- Annie’s Project is hands-on, not just lectures.
August 31, September 2, September 7, September 9, September 14 and September 16, 2021
A light meal will be served at 5:45 pM. Program begins at 6:00 pM and concludes at 9:00 pM.
Boyer Hall - Jackson County Fairgrounds
E Quarry Street
Maquoketa, Iowa 52060
Registration, prior to midnight, August 24, 2021
Registration includes meal and course materials.
- Registration deadline is midnight, August 24, 2021. Pre-registration is required.
- Class size is limited and pre-registration is required to attend. Registrations accepted on a first-come, first-paid basis.
- Confirmation of registration is sent via email. Please provide a valid email address when registering
- To cancel your registration, or for assistance with registration, receipts, or questions on the status of your registration contact Program Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.