Annie's Project: Farm Business Management
January 7, January 14, January 21, January 28, February 4 and February 11, 2021 | Online via Zoom
A six-session course created to guide women in making good decisions for their farm business.
What is Annie’s Project: Farm Business Management?
Annie’s Project is the agricultural business education program that empowers farm and ranch women who want to be more knowledgeable about their agricultural enterprises. Women learn best with and from other women, and Annie’s Project takes advantage of that fact by creating a comfortable and supportive learning environment focused on the best farm business management practices. Course participants will learn effective strategies to make good decisions in five key management areas including financial, human resources, legal, marketing, and production topics.
- Managing Finances
- Brief presentations and extended discussion with women ag professionals
- Important topics affecting farm operations
- Learn about resources available to farm women
- Network with other farm women
- Annie’s Project is hands-on, not just lectures.
January 7, January 14, January 21, January 28, February 4 and February 11, 2021
Zoom room opens at 5:15 PM. Program begins at 5:30 pm and concludes at 7:30 PM.
This program is delivered through Zoom. Requirements are a computer or mobile device with internet access, sound and a web camera.
Computer - You may join the meeting through your web browser or the Zoom Client for Meetings desktop app, which is a free download.
Mobile device - Download and install the Zoom Mobile app from the app store for your device. This is a free app.
Test your software and internet connection in a Zoom test meeting. For those desiring it, Zoom practice sessions will be provided prior to the first week. For each of the six sessions, participants will be provided with “flipped classroom” materials and activities to prepare for and extend concepts gleaned from the Zoom sessions.
Additional instructions and links to join the program will be emailed to registered attendees prior to the meeting.
Registration, prior to midnight, December 31, 2020
Registration includes course materials.
- Registration deadline is midnight, December 31, 2020. Pre-registration is required.
- Class size is limited and pre-registration is required to attend. Registrations accepted on a first-come, first-paid basis.
- Confirmation of registration is sent via email. Please provide a valid email address when registering
- To cancel your registration, or for assistance with registration, receipts, or questions on the status of your registration contact Program Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.