During online registration you will be asked to select which workshops you will attend each session. It is helpful to print the workshop listings and grid in advance to make your selections prior to starting online registration.
When registering by mail and paying by check the paper registration form has a listing of workshops to indicate your selections.
Subscription to CropsTV - season 2
Important - Review the program, choose your workshops before starting
Review the conference program and choose the workshops you are attending. This information is required to complete registration - both online and mail. It is helpful to print the Conference Program that contains the schedule grid and topic descriptions.
As the conference fills some workshops will reach capacity. Every effort is made to get attendees into workshops they request. View the updates below before making your selections. If you request a full workshop an alternate selection will be made for you.
Early registration, before midnight, November 19, 2021
Late registration, before noon, November 29, 2021
Commercial applicator recertification, categories 1A, 1B and 1C
Commercial applicator recertification, category 4 - Seed Treatment
- Pre-registration is required to attend the conference. Registrations must be received prior to noon, November 29, 2021.
- Requests for refunds must be received prior to midnight, November 19, 2021. Cancellations after that date will not be refunded. Substitutions will be allowed. Call (515) 294-6429 or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
- Space is limited for this conference. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-paid basis. Registration will be closed if the conference reaches capacity.
- Confirmation of registration is sent via email. Please provide a valid email address when registering.
- Registration includes lunches, refreshment breaks, CCA credits , a copy of the conference proceedings book and one subscription to CropsTV - season 2 (available in January 2022).
- Registration is for both days of the conference. Single-day registration is not available.