33rd Integrated Crop Management Conference
Important - Review the program, choose your workshops before starting online registration
Review the conference program and choose the workshops you are attending. This information is required to complete registration - both online and mail. It is helpful to print the Conference Program that contains the schedule grid and topic descriptions.
As the conference fills some workshops will reach capacity. Every effort is made to get attendees into workshops they request. View the updates below before making your selections. If you request a full workshop an alternate selection will be made for you.
Early registration, before midnight, November 18, 2022
Late registration, before noon, November 28, 2022
Commercial applicator recertification, categories 1A, 1B and 1C
Commercial applicator recertification, category 4 - Seed Treatment
- Pre-registration is required to attend the conference. Registrations must be received prior to noon, November 28, 2022.
- Requests for refunds must be received prior to midnight, November 18, 2022. Cancellations after that date will not be refunded. Substitutions will be allowed. Call (515) 294-6429 or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
- Confirmation of registration is sent via email. Please provide a valid email address when registering.
- Registration includes lunches, refreshment breaks, CCA credits, and online access to FieldNotes.
- Registration is for both days of the conference. A single-day registration option is not available.