CropsTV Season 2
January 3, 2022 – March 15, 2022
Returning for a second season, CropsTV provides the convenience of crop production education at home, office or anywhere there’s an internet connection. Watch the pre-recorded episodes on-demand, on your schedule. Select from 30 topics from ISU faculty, staff and guest presenters. Topics are selected from the Integrated Crop Management Conference, Crop Advantage Series, or exclusive to CropsTV.
- 30 pre-recorded episodes.
- 10 episodes released every 2 weeks, starting Jan 3, 2022.
- Up to 30 CCA continuing education units.
- Five issues of CropsTV Guide email newsletter with program updates, speaker highlights and schedule reminders.
- No software. No apps. No Zoom invites. Click and view in any browser.
- One payment. One login. One price. $100
I thought this format was great. I, as is most everyone, am extremely busy and this enabled me to learn at odd times of the day when it fit my schedule. Live meetings have a place as far as networking but I really appreciated this format.
I appreciated the on demand viewing as it best fits my work schedule. The level of professionalism was well above the other online programs I viewed this year. The technical quality was top notch and the hosts were excellent and professional. Great Job.