December 1, 2020 – February 4, 2021
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach announces a new program aimed at delivering crop production information directly to farmers and agribusinesses. CropsTV provides the convenience of viewing at home, office or anywhere there’s an internet connection. Join the live broadcasts and interact with specialists, presenters and panelists. Or watch the recorded programs on-demand, on your schedule. Select from 30+ topics from ISU faculty, staff and invited guest presenters.
CropsTV launches December 1, 2020. Programs are broadcast Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week from 9:00 am to 10:00 am. The final program airs Thursday, February 4, 2021.
Programs are delivered using Webex, an online webinar and meeting platform that attendees can access through free software download or directly in their internet browser. Viewing on mobile devices is supported.
- Live - scheduled webinar with pre-produced content or live presentation followed by speakers participating in a moderated question and answer session.
- On-demand - all live webinars will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing shortly after the conclusion of the scheduled webinar.
Final topic selection is underway and the program will be announced in mid-October. The program is a blend of topics familiar to both ICM Conference and Crop Advantage attendees. Speakers are ISU faculty, staff and students as well as invited guest speakers. Each hour-long program will be 30-40 minutes of presentation followed by questions for the speakers and discussion.
- Season pass is $45
- No early or late registration fees. Same price all season.
- Includes all live webinars, on-demand viewing, downloadable supporting materials and publications, and CCA credits.
- Register and pay once for access to all webinars, recordings and materials in a single location.
- Registration will open in November 2020.
All webinars will be pre-approved for Certified Crop Adviser continuing education credit. A minimum of 15 credits will be available for the 2020 calendar year and 15 additional credits will be available for 2021. Credits will be applied to the year in which they are earned. Topics cannot be repeated for additional credit (same or different years). Verification is by webinar attendance and viewing logs.
For questions regarding registration, program delivery or tech support please contact ANR Program Services at (515) 294-6429 or email@example.com.