Certified Crop Adviser Continuing Education
Certified Crop Advisers (CCA) can obtain up to 45 hours of continuing education credit through CropsTV. Check program listings for credit categories or view listings by program category using the buttons below.
Topics are listed by CCA credit category in the program and schedule grids.
- Download and use the CCA app on your mobile phone. Towards the end of each program a QR code will appear on screen. Log into your CCA account on the app, scan the code, and that's it! The credit is applied to your account.
- If you do not have the CCA app use the 5-digit code for each program displayed on screen along with the button below the viewing area to access a short form to provide name, CCA # and the 5-digit code. These are sent to the CCA office weekly so they will not show up immediately in your account. Be patient.
- Only 1 credit per topic will be awarded for the duration of the program.
- Credits are applied to the year in which they are submitted using the online form.
- Deadline for receiving 2020 credits is 11:59 PM CST, December 31, 2020.
- Credit records are transmitted to the CCA organization weekly and should show in online membership records shortly after.