Registration for CropsTV is powered by the Iowa State University Extension Store.
- Use the "Register" button below to transfer to the CropsTV product page.
- Add 'CropsTV' to your cart and click the "Checkout" button.
- If you are an existing customer please login to your account. If you are a new user you need to create a user account. After creating a new account you will receive an email with instructions on confirming the new account.
- After confirming your account you will be returned to your cart to complete the payment process using a credit card.
- After payment is completed you will receive a confirmation email with receipt.
- To return to CropsTV at any time after registration return to the Extension Store, log into your account, and click on My Account below your name.
Registration remains open until the program concludes on February 4, 2021
Includes livestreaming programs, on-demand viewing, CCA credits and program materials available for download.
For customer support for registration and accessing CropsTV contact the ISU Extension Store.
- Start your subscription at any time prior to February 4, 2021. Subscribers have on-demand access to previous live programs.
- Subscribers will have access to recordings and materials until March 15, 2021.
- Select topics from the 2020-2021 program will be available on the Crops Team YouTube channel after April 1, 2021.
- CCA credits are only available to CropsTV subscribers during the program season, ending March 15, 2021.
- After you've registered you can return directly to CropsTV at any time with this link. Bookmark it and watch!